Thin Film Circuit Substrates (RUSUB)
1. High Q value and high dielectric constant material enables low insertion loss and miniaturization of the device.
2. A wide selection of substrate materials meets customer's requirements.
3. Metallization process suitable for each substrate material achieves excellent reliability.
4. By utilizing gold electrodes, die bonding with AuSn and wire bonding with gold wire are possible.
5. Thin film microfabrication technology allows precise micro pattern.
6. Through hole via and AuSn pre-coating are available.
7. CR composite products are also available by combining high dielectric capacitor and thin film resistor.